Matters needing attention when purchasing power tools: First of all, a power tool is a hand-held or movable mechanized tool that is powered by a motor or electromagnet and drives the working head through a transmission mechanism. Power tools have the characteristics of easy portability, simple operation and diverse functions, which can greatly reduce labor intensity, improve work efficiency, and realize mechanization of manual operation. Therefore, they are widely used in construction, housing decoration, automobiles, machinery, electricity, bridges, gardening and other fields. , and into the family in large numbers.
Power tools are characterized by light structure, small size, light weight, low vibration, low noise, flexible operation, easy control and operation, easy to carry and use, sturdy and durable. Compared with manual tools, it can improve labor productivity several times to dozens of times; it is more efficient than pneumatic tools, low cost and easy to control.
1. According to the needs, distinguish between home and professional use. Most power tools are designed for professionals. When purchasing, you should distinguish between professional and general household tools. Generally, the difference between professional and general household tools is in power. Professional tools have higher power to facilitate professionals to reduce workload. General household tools have relatively small workloads due to small projects. Therefore, the input of the tools is relatively small. The power doesn’t need to be great either.
2. The outer packaging of the tool should have a clear pattern and no damage, the plastic box should be firm, and the hasp to open the plastic box should be firm and durable.
3. The appearance of the tool should be uniform in color, there should be no obvious shadows and dents on the surface of the plastic parts, there should be no scratches or bump marks, the assembly dislocation between the shell parts should be ≤0.5mm, and the aluminum casting coating should be smooth and beautiful without defects. The surface should be free of oil and stains. The handle of the switch should be flat when held by hand. The length of the cable should generally not be less than 2 meters.
4. The nameplate parameters of the tool should be consistent with those on the CCC certificate. The detailed address and contact information of the manufacturer and production plant should be included in the instruction manual. The batch number for traceability of the product shall be on the nameplate or certificate of conformity.
5. Hold the tool by hand, turn on the power supply, frequently operate the switch to make the tool start frequently, and observe whether the on-off function of the tool switch is reliable. At the same time, observe whether the TV and fluorescent lamps on the scene are abnormal. in order to confirm that the tool is equipped with an effective radio interference suppressor.
6. The tool should be powered on and run for one minute. Hold it by hand during operation. The hand should not feel any abnormal vibration. Observe the reversing spark. The reversing spark should not exceed level 3/2. Looking inside, there should be no obvious arcing on the commutator surface. During operation, there should be no abnormal noise.
Drilling tools powered by electricity. It is a conventional product in power tools, and it is also the most demanded power tool product. The annual production and sales volume accounts for 35% of China’s power tools. According to reports, in the next ten to fifteen years, the world sales of power tools will grow at an annual rate of 5%. Power tools are a kind of “low-value consumables”. In Europe and the United States, power tools are not only used as a tool, but also as a gift.